We have worked with a number of schools, colleges, universities and community organisations to establish and develop relationships with businesses. Our involvement has led to:
- Provision of new resources for teaching staff.
- Support for Literacy, Numeracy and other curricular subjects.
- Developing economic well-being and financial capability programmes
- Industry visits to head offices, manufacturing plants and research labs.
- Employers can support the professional development of classroom teachers and school managers, support the effective governance of the institution and provide new financial and in-kind resources.
- Sourcing professional skills for IT, marketing, finance and communications.
- Work with ‘at risk’ students through mentoring, guidance and skills development.
- Involvement in enterprise, science and technology projects helping students appreciate the relevance of education to the world of work.
- Company presentations to groups of students.
- Providing new experiences including problem-based approaches, collaborative and co-operative activities.
- Involving parents of children in the school in a professional capacity.
- Annual enterprise events taking place in schools.
- Developing localised and contextual resources for schools.
- Facilitating volunteering opportunities for students and professionals.
Employer involvement has provided new resources to the organisations we work with bringing learning to life through exciting and motivating experiences across a range of curriculum areas.
If you would like to discuss how we could work with your school or institution contact us today.